Landlink Valuers are highly experienced in the area of insurance valuation assuring your property’s replacement cost report is conducted correctly.
The building replacement cost is just one component. Landlink Valuers understand the additional components and costs involved within an insurance valuation providing a detailed report giving you the confidence that you have the right assessment for your insurance cover.
Our insurance valuations include:
- On-site property and building inspection and measurements.
- Cost of demolition, removal of debris and building safety.
- Replacement or Reinstatement of the subject building.
- Extra cost of reinstatement.
- Professional fees including, surveyors, architects, legal fees etc.
- Escalation costs including lead time, construction time and insurance period.
- Goods & Services Tax (G.S.T)
Landlink Valuations provide accurate replacement cost valuations and expert advice ensuring no overpayment in insurance premiums and at the same time providing you with the confidence and peace of mind in knowing your building/assets are not being underinsured.
If you require assistance with your insurance valuation or are after that peace of mind that you have taken the right amount of cover for your property contact us on 1300 520 121 or email us at email@example.com